* Deep, instinctive and authentic passion.
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN SHAME
* Spiritless, bizarre and shambolic.
The Champions League has gone goal mad!
* 6-5 Barcelona, 10-2 Bayern Munich and second leg of 5-3 Manchester City match to look forward to.
* No club has overturned a 4-0 first leg deficit in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
Then Barcelona v PSG happened
* Most monumental of comebacks.
* Magnificent end to an incredible night of football.
“They scored four, we’ll score six,” said Barcelona manager Luis Enrique on Tuesday
A team whose morale was at its lowest transformed the stadium into a bowl of fire.
Waves of pressure from the fans energised Barcelona and terrified PSG.
Cold hard logic dictated Barcelona would not be able to comeback from such a brutal deficit.
But the impossible being made reality is what keeps people coming back to football.
“This night had the script of a horror film with a spectacular start, with an atmosphere which I have never seen in the Nou Camp, with tension I have never seen before.
“Both children and adults in the Nou Camp tonight will never forget this.
“I would like to thank everyone who kept their faith after we lost 4-0.
“This is dedicated to them because this isn’t the Harlem Globetrotters, this is football,” said Enrique.
If that was a cliffhanger game on Fifa, controllers would have been smashed!