WHEN the heir to the world-famous Swarovski gemstone empire gets hitched, one can expect nothing less than a dazzling aff air.
Victoria Swarovski, 23, pulled out all the stops when she married property investor boyfriend Werner Murz, who is in his 40s.
The bride, who is a famous singer in Austria, was a vision in her heavily embellished wedding gown, which she designed herself.
● Designer Michael Cinco helped her create the gorgeous gown which costs over US$1 million (RM4.29 million).
● The Dubai-based Filipino designer has fans like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna.
● Adorned with 500,000 Swarovski crystals and a dramatic eight-metre veil and train, the gown weighed a hefty 46kg.
● The couple, who have been together since 2010, wedded in Trieste, Italy, with 250 guests present.
● They took their vows in the Cathedral of San Guisto.
● It was a three-day fest in the Italian sun for guests.
● The reception venue, the lavish five-star resort Hotel Falisia, was decorated with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
● The newlyweds had a five-tier wedding cake, enjoyed a fireworks display and lots of dancing throughout the night.
● In attendance was the bride’s journalist mother Alexandra and father Paul, who works for the family business. — Agencies